on 2 November 2010
Well let me start off by saying, Robbie does not deserve all the flack he has gotten over the past couple of years, even though he occasionally says all the wrong things to the press, including that 'Bodies' is mainly gibberish, which was one thing I remember lately.

Well I bought the 3CD version, as I always like to get a bit extra for my amazon money. It was delivered on the Saturday before general release, how I love that when that happens, always worth pre-ordering in my book. It is packaged really nicely in a hard back, glossy casebound pack, as the version of 'Reality Killed the Video Star' was. Really nice.

I love the fact that the running order is new stuff first going through to old stuff last, starting with the co-penned with Gaz B, 'Shame' and 'Heart and I', love 'Shame' but love 'Heart and I' more, working it's way through the last album's highlight tracks, which for all that 'The Robster' says about it, is still a great album and one of his best. Basically with 'IAOOC' is a fabulous addition to anyones aural collection.

So it's nice to have the new stuff on here, as most of the you out there will have the Greatest Hits released a few years ago, this is far superior and well worth your hard earned. Going to definitely buy the DVD retrospective too, as that will be a televisual feast, if only for the continuing additions of his tattoos over the years.

Anyways I've said far too much. Basically go buy this, you'll have 'No Regrets' if you do. There are almost no fillers on this album, well maybe a couple, but at 37 tracks strong, that ain't half bad, and a total of 57 on the Deluxe edition, although I have not heard the third disk enough yet.

So will see you all at Wembley Stadium in July twenty eleven, well for those of you lucky enough to get your sweaty mitts on a ticket. Damn I just looked, they are now doing 7 days at Wembley, bloody hell!
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?