on 7 April 2010
I have had two Blackberry phones, and a Apple iPhone. Both were fine, but pale in comparison to the HTC Legend which I have now owned for a week. It has three advantages:

1: Android: a more flexible operating system, that doesn't lock you into a specific company. No more "apple store" for me, since I have been able to download lots of widgets and programs for free for the Android.

2: Body: The phone is (mostly) a single piece of metal making it very sturdy, which means I don't have to worry about breaking it or scratching it, and this also means it is quite thin. As a result I can keep it in my jeans pocket, and without the need for a protective cover of any kind. This is the first smartphone that has felt comfortable in my pocket.

3: Appearance: Well, it just looks great. I know this is not really important, but, hey, we all like things that look nice - and this is probably the most stylish looking phone I have ever seen.
0Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?