Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now

on 17 October 2012
I bought this for my 21 month old as our previous stroller was annoying both my husband and I as it wasn't as compact as we'd have liked and it didn't fold down brilliantly. This one is very sturdy, has a lovely wide seat and handlebars at a comfortable height (I'm 5ft 10 and my husband's 6ft 3 so we have had issues with low buggy handles in the past).

As it folds in the middle, as opposed to the usual umbrella fold, it folds down smaller length-wise. This is brilliant for me as I have a small car. It also means the hood doesn't touch the wheels and get it all dirty. This won't bother many people but it has always annoyed me with previous strollers I have owned.

I can see how other people have found the recline mechanism a bit cumbersome as it does require 2 hands and may not be that smooth if you're trying to recline it once your little one has dropped off. My boy is a bit older so he doesn't sleep when we're out so it's not really a concern for me.

The shopping basket's not massive but perfectly adequate for putting small bits and bobs in.

By far the most useful thing about this buggy for me has to be the bar style handlebar. I have a 3 year old who likes to hold my hand and it's quite difficult to push a buggy with 2 separate handles one handed. With this one, it's easy. It's probably a bit heavier than some strollers on the market but I'm quite a big girl so that doesn't bother me!
6 people found this helpful