on 9 December 2013
O.K. On the first listen all the way through I didn't like it. And then I listened again and again. Now I know what she's singing about. I take it she put her negative feelings into her first album and this one is a lot happier. I was looking for another tear jerking ballad like Strange and Beautiful or Shoulder to Shoulder.

What I got instead was dance tunes like All That I've got, We'll Be Fine and I Hope, mid tempo tunes like Beautiful Design and My Freedom. And then there's Fake Smile. How did she do that? Absolute perfection again. Hang on there's Bridges as well.

What this album does is get under your skin and it doesn't let you go. Jeez, this woman is a musical magician... How does she DO that?
22 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?