on 7 March 2014
I first met Daniel when I was in college, (a somewhat absurd 7 or something years ago). The ideas and the mentality that were instilled in me from that age have defined me and my approach to business today.

Daniel can influence people a disproportionate large amount with the smallest input. Many of the ideas in this book I have lived with for many years now, and are echoed by the higher echelons of the business world. I have no doubt that this book can help everyone, and anyone. All I would add to this is that to truly have faith in the book, you must see Daniel in person if you can. This will allow you first hand to see the expertise and experience that this book is grounded in, and will make it a much easier read, knowing the philosophy from which it is borne.
What's this?