on 16 January 2010
I had seen clips of sophie's choice many times before (where sophie has to choose between her children) and thought I knew what it was about when I bought it but when I actually watched it I thought I must have got the wrong film. I got in to it and it kept my attention but I kept thinking, when is the story gonna kick in, the story I was expecting is in the final 20 minutes of the film(as a flashback) and though it is an important point in the film, this is only half the story which I won't give away on here.
All that said I did really enjoy the film, Meryl Streep was excellent as usual,the dvd was a good price and the picture quality was really good for the age of the film.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details