Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 March 2014
I have a Kindle Fire. I replaced the cable that came with it with this one. I think there was something wrong with the cable, which worked okay and first and for a while, as it was taking longer and longer to recharge the Kindle, and sometimes not at all.
So, I thought this cable would be a good replacement and faster. It is working, but the disappointing part is that is not as fast as I imagined it would be. I had to replace the first cable anyway, so I guess the next step is to invest in the plug?
What's this?