Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon March 27, 2013
Yes it really does work. I suffer from osteoarthritis particularly in my right knee. While I struggle to get onto the NHS waiting list for an op. the medical advice is to take ever increasing dozes of heavy duty pain killers. Even a lay person, such as I,knows that this can not be good for my health generally and a constant intake can be addictive.
Looking for an alternative to rendering myself into a zombie like state I came across TENS devices and chose this one mainly on price as I doubted that it could relieve my chronic pain. My doubts were groundless as after half an hour of the first session I felt a definite improvement. By the end of the first 2 hour session there was practically no pain and after a week I have reduced the anti inflammatory medication and all but dispensed with the pain killers .
The electrodes are attached by sticky patches applied to the painful area and the strength of the electrical sensation is controlled from a neat, little box which can be attached to one's belt or put in a pocket. My usual procedure is to switch it on when watching TV or reading, but I have also used it when walking or doing household chores. A 2 hour session I find gives almost immediate relief and the relief continues for a further 4 hours approx after the session.I bought this for my specific problem, but I am sure that it must ease most pain issues.
While it is early days, I am delighted that the intake of medication which could choke the proverbial horse seems to be a thing of the past and the chronic pain is all but gone.

JAN. 2014
Ps At last had the op and again found this invaluable for pain relief during the healing process. Most of the time I am now pain free, but on occasion when I overdo activity I put it on for almost instant pain relief. I do not know how I would have managed without it during this last year.
33 comments| 314 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?