on 24 December 2011
I bought a pack of these thermal socks because there are 12 pairs for a good price and I need socks because someone in my house, who I won't name, keeps stealing my socks. Grrr...

The quality is reasonable for the price and they keep my feet warm but they surely could not fit a person with feet under a size 10 because they are enormous straight out of the pack. Usually socks in this size range fit smaller feet but stretch for larger feet. If you are size 6 or 7 the heel would probably be up by you achilles tendon.

So I recommend these for size 9 feet or over.
22 Comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?