on 29 January 2002
I've been interested in tarot reading for many years, but have never found cards that I felt totally at ease with, until that is, I was given these cards by my partner as a christmas present!.
As soon as I opened these cards I felt uplifted, the illustrations make you smile and feel filled with joy, but not only did I find them enchanting to look at, I found that the stories the cards unfolded were so easy to interpretate. An absolute must for anyone finding they can't read or are uncomfortable with cards they are currently using.
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?