Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on November 20, 2013
I was a CoD loyalist up until the shambles that is Ghosts was released. I should be thanking the makers of CoD really, because of that games lack of quality I've made the change to Battlefield and I doubt I'll ever look back!

Battlefield is a completely different animal to CoD, with the emphasis on teamwork and squads being essential to success in the game. Don't worry if you're not into talking via headsets etc or don't have friends that play FPS games there's in game mechanics enabling you to get your message to the rest of your squad. Modes like Conquest and Rush are so much fun when using vehicles etc but the usual modes of TDM and Domination etc are also available.

Yes there has been technical issues, my PS3 has locked up twice since I started playing, which it doesn't do when I'm playing other games and there's the odd audio issue I've encountered but nothing too serious. These are the only 2 things stopping me giving it 5 stars.

If you're not impressed with Ghosts, I strongly advise you to make the switch, you won't be disappointed. :)
22 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?