Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Learn more Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 June 2014
My original copy of Feast is absolutely battered - the front and back covers are missing, the spine is ripped and the pages are splattered with chocolate and butter stains. It's the cookbook I turn to again and again - it is packed full of recipes that suit any occasion. For a very long time now I've been searching for another hardback copy of Feast to replace my very well used one and I was delighted to find a very reasonably priced second-hand copy in excellent condition.

Feast is beautifully presented, with gorgeous pictures and has clear, easy to follow recipes. I adore Nigella's written introduction at the beginning of each chapter. I never tire of reading it.

Here are just a few of my favourite recipes from Feast:

Chocolate fruit cake
Chocolate Guinness cake
Old fashioned chocolate cake - one of the best chocolate cakes I've made
Andy's Fairfield granola
Tagliata with rosemary and garlic potatoes
Passionfruit curd
Ritzy chicken nuggets
Rigatoni all forno
Chocolate cherry trifle

In my eyes Feast is a true classic. I wouldn't want to be without it.
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?