on May 25, 2012
I bought this to use with my Raspberry Pi as I was keen to be able to keep one of its two USB ports free yet have some sort of pointer control (I don't want to use a hub). I can confirm that both the keyboard and the trackpad work fine with the Pi (I have used it with Debian and Arch out of the box).

For the price it is what I would expect; key feedback is ok and they all work, the pointer seems accurate although, if I'm being picky, I would say that the trackpad's buttons could do with being raised slightly. I love the fact that two-finger scrolling works as this was a bonus. I have no comment on the multimedia buttons as I have not used anything that could make use of these and they were not a consideration when buying.

I really wanted something that used just one USB port, had an integrated trackpad and was cheap enough to leave on the floor in front of the TV without having to worry about whether the kids trod on it - and as such it fits the bill. Recommended for Raspberry Pi users.
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?