on 22 July 2012
iCarly is a classic Nickelodeon show. It's full of so many laughs and the plotlines are brilliant for every episode. I have almost every iCarly DVD that has been released and I adore them all. I do really like this particular one as I find some of the episodes extra-hilarious.
1. iStart A Fan War 3/5
Good episode. I think the plot was good but overall this was my least favorite episode on this disc. I's funny as every other episode is and Jack Black guest stars! The crew are invited to Webicon, everything is going great until Sam accidently start a chaotic fan war. Meanwhile, Spencer is battling an arch-nemisis (Jack Black).
2. iGet Pranky 5/5
I love this episode, it's hilarious. Sam & Freddie pressure Carly into pulling her first prank. She seeks Spencer's help and accidently triggers his old pranking addiction.
3. iSam's Mom 4/5
Great episode! For the first time we get to see Mam's 'iconic' mother! She's played by Jane Lynch (Glee) and I couldn't have chosen a better actress myself! In this episode, Sam & her Mom aare having problems and Carly attempts to sort them out.
4.iPity The Nevel 3/5
Not my favorite episode to be honest. Not as funny as other episodes. Nevel's life is getting ruined after a video of him being horrible goes viral, he seeks the help of the iCarly gang.
5. iHire An Idiot 5/5
I adore this episode! My fave on the disc! iCarly decide to hire an intern, but they hire an idiot because of his good looks and that irritates Freddie so Freddie does exactly what they did.

Overall a nice selection of episodes! Overall I give the DVD 5/5 as it also features an episode of ''Big Time Rush''. The BTR episode was rather boring though but that's my only complaint! Hope to see more iCarly released soon! I will be sad to see it end in November!
3 people found this helpful