on 16 December 2011
I bought the Crumpler lolly dolly to protect my lovely canon powershot sx200 (with its unbelievably huge and delicate lens). I chose Crumpler because I have had one of their laptop bags for some years, and know that their chicken-tex fabric is incredible, their products are incredibly hard wearing, extremely weather proof, and very good looking.

This camera case does not disappoint. With a much harder shell than most comparative bags, I feel confident in its protection; I have dropped it on numerous occasions with no damage to the case, and certainly not to the camera inside. On the back it has a very strong velcro strap that can be put round a belt or bag, for easy access to the camera. Inside it has two main sections, one I use for storing the camera, and the other for storing my computer cable. It also features a number of neat little pockets within those two sections as well, which i use for storing a spare battery and memory cards.

I have used this case in some torrential rain, and not even a drop has gone through the fabric (as with my laptop bag). I would thoroughly recommend that you purchase one of these to protect your camera. I cannot speak highly enough of Crumpler and their products after my experience with my laptop bag, this case, and three other cases.
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink