Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on June 28, 2014
I've had this for two weeks now and it is the best aid to fitness and health I could have possibly bought. I have always had a weight problem, mainly due to motivation and keeping on track, but this is solving both those problems easily. Wish I could have had it years ago. I had a hydration issue where I wasn't really drinking enough, but now I have solved that too. I am only doing around 4500 steps per day, but started off at around 2500, so even that has gone up.
Although the food database is American, so I have had to enter nutritional info manually, after the first week I had entered and favourited most of what we regularly eat, so it is a lot easier now just to log it.
Highly recommend to anyone -- if a very overweight 54 year old like me can benefit, anyone can!

(FOOTNOTE: I notice one reviewer gave it one star saying they couldn't reset it and it always started with several hundred calories etc. but you don't have to reset it -- the several hundred calories is your steady burn of calories even at rest, around 80 or so per hours, so when you wake up it will have reset itself and already be showing around 5-600 calories of resting calories burn. I'm sad that reviewer left his in a hotel -- it really is a great piece of tech. Don't let his review put you off!!)
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?