Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 27 February 2016
I bought this book as I thought is was something I'd like to do, spend 100 days on my own, maybe writing a bit maybe not.

It was more than I expected. I didn't expect to learn things about myself while reading it. I didn't expect to shout and laugh in recognition. I loved this book. I loved it so much I stopped reading half way through for a while to make it last longer.

As every Chapter/Day passed I enjoyed it more and got more out of it, that feeling of 'how did you get in my head' grew as I read. A really lovely book that deserves reading. Insightful.

2 people found this helpful