Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 25 February 2016
I liked the look of these for use with my walking boots - I hate the fact that I can be out and the laces come undone and then get covered in mud and whatever I am walking through!

These arrive in 4 individual packs of laces (each pack has 2 laces, 2 toggles and 2 of the 'tie' buttons). They do not come with instructions and at first I was a bit confused as to how to tie them as I have seen similar products on shoes and boots fitted in different ways. I decided I would do the laces up as normal and then add on the tie button and toggle.

The laces are elasticated so although they seemed a tad short when being laced up through the boots in reality once the boot was on and the laces tightened they were actually really long. The laces have both ends coated to make them easy to push through lace holes.

Once you have laced the shoe/boot up its easy to attach the tie - you just press the button down and feed the laces through individually. When you release the tie button a little plastic lever springs up and 'locks' the laces in place.

You then feed the laces through the end toggle and tie them and the laces are secured.

To fit put the shoe or boot on and tighten from the bottom up. Once you are happy with the fit press the tie button down and slide it up/down as required to secure the laces and you are good to go. To loosen you just press the tie button and slide it down again.

Really pleased with these and will be fitting them to my walking shoes as well as the boots. I think on the shoes once fitted I will cut the ends as they actually are really long when you tighten them up.

These laces also have reflective thread running through them so hopefully when you are out in the dark they will help you get seen.

I have given 5 stars as I think they are a great product - I have fitted a pair to my uncle who is disabled trainers which makes it a lot easier for him as he struggles to tie his shoes.

NB I received this item at a discount in order to review it. Words, pictures and opinions are my own and based on my experience of using the product. Rating given is based on how well the product works and whether I would recommend it to family and friends
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful