Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now Learn more

on June 12, 2004
I am a HUGE Britney fan! I have loved her from the start and I been waiting to hear this album for ages, and I wasnt let down by Britney at all! The track listing is:
1 - Me Against The Music - Such a great song! It's one of the songs that gets u and dancing, its hard to sit down when it comes on! And Britney and Madonna are two of the greatest singers of our time, together they are unstoppable!
2 - (I've Got That) Boom Boom - This is my party song! I love this song coz the beat is amazing, it can pull u into a different world and it's another song u cant help to dance too
3 - Showdown - Such a wicked song! I love the chorus, its very catchy!
4 - Breath On Me - One hell of a sensual song. When you hear this, u can see Britney in front of you. She sings it sooooooo smoothy and when she does it live on stage, believe me...it really blows you away! I should know!
5 - Early Mornin - A cool little song. Britney sounds good on it, a chillout song.
6 - Toxic - I have never met anyone who had hated this song! This is one of her best songs! It's just pure class!
7 - Outrageous - I LOVE this song! Written by R Kelly, the lyrics are great. Have u seen the pics of the video yet?? YUMMY!
8 -Touch Of My Hand - I LOVE this song too! Such a sexy little number and I cant get enough of it!
9 - The Hook Up - Just a fabulous song! I love it!
10 - Shadow - Just a great song. Britney sounds great on it and its a beautiful song.
11 - Brave New Girl - This song has different mixtures in it, which I love alot.
12 - Everytime - A true classic Britney song. This is about her and Justin's break up. It's sooooo beauitful, sad and u can hear her heartbreak within it. This one will stand up for years to come, great work Britney!
13 - Me Against The Music Remix - A really cool remix. I do play it from time to time, but I like the first verson.
14 - Answer - A great song. Really wonderful and quite striking too.
15 - Don't Hang Up - A brill song. It fits in and it's catchy.
In The Zone is a wonderful album! I am always playing it and I cant get enough of Miss Spears, even her Onyx Hotel gig in Glasgow was amazing! So I say buy it! You wont be let down at all, Britney is never one to let her fans down!
In The Zone - Her best work to date! BUY IT NOW!
What's this?