on 4 June 2013
Bought this book as I really liked the synopsis on the back, and as I am no longer buying series until all books are written I was looking forward to what I beleive was a standalone.
On reading the Note from the Author, I find that this is in fact book one. No mention if it is a stand alone title or part of a series, so not wanting to start a story I cannot finish it has ended up in my kindle library awaiting books 2 ,3 4 or whatever the author decides to write.
38 people found this helpful