on 2 August 2013
I gave this a 4* rating because the product does what it says on the tin, works very well for me and I've had no problems using it thus far, my only concern is the size of the strap and how I have to wear it through one hole, rather than the provided two, however using one hole for the strap does not affect the use of the product and as I said, it stays on when going on long distance runs, doesn't leave a mark on the arm or anything, quite comfortable considering my iPhone 5 has a case around it as well, and is surprisingly sweat resistant.

All in all, a worthwhile product and having only paid £6 for it overall (including P&P), I would say this product is very much worth the money and most people will have no trouble using it!
0Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.