on 8 August 2013
I love Sierra Dean's Secret McQueen so I approached this book thinking "it's not Secret will I like it?" I needn't have worried the answer was I loved it. Being British I don't really know a great deal about Baseball but the book was written in such a way that although I know a lot more about the sport I didn't feel that the book got bogged down in the sport. The main two characters Tucker and Emmy I found easy to care about hoping that things would work out for them and that Tucker wouldn't have anymore injury problems. A really enjoyable read, more please.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details