on 1 July 2014
I have bought this as a smart walking along oxford street bag to hold my essentials. I usually go for the smaller bags in the basic range but I wanted a larger bag and a smarter bag. this is smarter because firstly the print makes it look like a silk damask. and no silver zips. this bag is fitted with shiny black zips in keeping with this lovely floral fabric. its large so will also double as my flight bag and my beach bag as I know I can wash it.

its large enough to take my travel slanket with room to spare, you have the key fob which you can also attatch your purse. this saves having to root around such a large bag. the creativity purses have a metal ring which is perfect for that. theres a pocket for your phone and a zipped pocket that's big enough to hold some of your bigger kipling purses. the handles are large enough to use as a underarm bag plus you have the long cross body strap that you can detach and put in the bag if you dot want to use use it.
What's this?