on 1 January 2013
For me this was definitely a five star cookbook. I enjoyed experimenting with the recipes and some of the many foods used in the recipes that I hadn't tried before.

The reviews I read for the book that criticised the fact that US measurements are used didn't worry me as I easily found a conversion chart. The same goes for the names of the foods. I haven't found any glaring errors in any of the recipes, but then I am the sort of cook who uses recipes as a guide only and tends to rely on my own taste testing as I go along.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?