on 7 March 2014
looks plain on the model, I have to say it does not do it justice!

I am a size 12-14 and am hourglassed shaped. I have larger thighs and bigger hips smaller on the waist. I purchased a size 14 it is lovely.

When I'm shopping for a dress I find it very difficult to find one due to my shape. If you get the wrong cut dress it makes us curvier ladies look big in all the wrong places.
WELL!
This dress is fabulous for us curvier women. it gives a nice shape with no baggy bits. It has a nice gathered section on the waist for shape. its soft fabric has stretch in it so if you are between sizes you are safe to by either 1 size up or 1 size down.
The length of the dress is just above my knee by say 2.5". Just Fantastic as i am 5'10" Tall so this is perfect for me not to short.

A must buy, I can't praise this enough....
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details