on 22 March 2014
The GPO Stylo is a nifty little record player, and for £40 is the cheapest record player I could find. I've certainly heard worse from built-in speakers (although they still sound a little bit tinny), and if you have no intention of connecting your own speakers then this is a worthy purchase. However; if you listen to rock/metal or music that requires decent bass, this may not be up to the task.

When I tried to use the 3.5mm out jack one of the built-in speakers wouldn't switch off, meaning that the sound output was split between the built-in speaker and my sound system (and my headphones when I tested them). This caused a variety of audio issues which meant that using the audio-out jack was not really an option. With great sadness, I had to return this record player as I needed a turntable that I could hook up to my sound system.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details