on 15 August 2011
The reason I bought this film was because myself and a friend heard the song "We Close Our Eyes" by Go West and I was convinced it was from a film I'd seen in the 80's. But no matter where we looked this was the only film we could find that features the song in the soundtrack, and I knew I'd never seen it. So I bought this as a joke present for said friend. When the DVD came the case was very battered (purchased as second hand), so I decided to watch it before giving it away for fear it wouldn't play at all.

What a brilliant find! Gore upon gore upon gore, terrible acting, crazy music, cliche characters, what more could anyone want from a 1980's horror?!! I have absolutely no clue why it is dubbed, as the actors are clearly speaking English, and I'm still trying to work out how the film is Italian, set in Germany yet all of the actors are American English speaking but this just adds to the cheesy brilliance. Myself and my boyfriend laughed most of the way through this despite the gore and I have since purchased my friend a second copy and kept this one for myself.

Not for the serious or hard core horror fans - if you can't look past the not so brilliant picture, terrible acting or unexplainable dubbing, steer clear. But for those with a sense of humour, a love of everything 80's and a stomach for gore made ingeniusly with rubber, this is a must in your DVD collection. And Go West don't disappoint.... "We close our eyes, we never lose again!..."
What's this?