Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 22 December 2011
After reading Retribution I was all for giving up on the Dark Hunter world. Thank god I didnt! The Guardian was down right brilliant.

I dont think there was a character in this story I didnt like. Not in a "good vs evil" way. You know sometimes you can read a story and think "oh the heroine was a bit whiny" or "the hero was a sap." Well, with The Guardian there was none of that for me. The plot and sub plots kept me so enthralled I had a hard job putting the book down.

There were some new and old friends in this story which brought a big smile to my face. Would loved to have seen Zarek and Seth up against Noir, that would have been a good fight. There was a hint of payback agreed between Zarek and Solin, so you never know there maybe something in the works to bring them all back again together again.

I do agree the ending was a little rushed and would have loved a chapter or two more, but then I am greedy and when I get into a book I love, I just want more.

I smiled, cried and laughed in all the right places.

Just hope the next in the series is just as good.
11 people found this helpful