on 31 December 2011
I researched this machine on the internet and there were loads of excellent reviews so I decided this was the machine for me.
I am not disappointed. This machine produces perfect results every time. I have had this 4 weeks and I have not bought any bread from shops. I have to make bread every other day as it does not last 5 minutes in our house.
I struggled for years trying to make bread by hand but I just don't have the strength to do the kneeding properly.
This machine has pride of place in my kitchen. I have made amazing brioche, malt loaf, white and granary. The wholemeal is still a bit boring but that's wholemeal for you! I'm experimenting with rye and spelt.
This machine is just superb!
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?