on 2 June 2013
I don't ever read these kinds of books but a number of things have come together lately that compelled me to have a look at what an expert had to say on the matter. I'm just at the end of a year spent at college studying science as a means to get on and study a degree in nutrition so knew I wouldn't have too much trouble following the science behind this mans discussions.

This is the first non-fiction book I've ever read in just 24 hours. It all made complete sense to me and confirmed a number of my own theories too. I highly recommend this book but dropped a 'star' because a handful of recipes would have been an ideal finish at the end to get me started on my low-carb path. As an aside, I think that for someone who has no science background, it might not be so easy to understand. The author does an excellent job of not going into too much detail but it would be nigh on impossible to get across what is going on in the body without at least some basic knowledge.

Many thanks,
Tracy
0Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?