on 15 October 2013
This was an impulsive buy. And I only bought it because my friend showed it to me, and I simply fell in love with it. Sleek looks, soft on the ears, and huge headphones that completely covers my head and cancels out most of the ambient noise. I have been using this for around a month now and the music is just awesome. This is best for listening to thumping beats.
For those who complained about the XB400 not good for anything else apart from bass, here's my suggestion. Use an equalizer. I use the free 'Music Volume EQ' app on my Android. This way you can compensate for bass, and get good treble too. I have listened to subliminal meditation tracks and they are more audible than on my previous headphone.
The headphones are so light that I have worn them for upto an hour, and I haven't felt any weight either over my head or against my ears. The ear cushions are the best that I have used. Extremely comfortable.
Another thing is the tangle-free cord. Like the name says, it never gets tangled, because of the ribbon like shape as against the common circular cross-section shape.
Overall, an excellent value for money at the price. Go for it.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?