on 24 August 2013
I have gotten into comic books recently due to my love of superheroes but I found it difficult what with all the past continuity. Thankfully the ultimate marvel universe exists so I decided to go with it, I have the first five volumes of Ultimate Spider-man and I decided to get into the X-men after my dad got me astonishing x-men volume 2-Danger from a charity shop which I enjoyed but which had a lot of stuff I didn't have a clue about.

This book is a great introduction, its action packed, its humourous and the art is nice. Hopefully the other books will go into more detail about certain characters. One of the things that was central to the story but kinda confused me was that it seemed like the sentinels were a sudden knee jerk reaction that seems entirely disproportionate to Magnetos actions. It could've been better explained that mutants had been a problem for a while.
What's this?