Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 April 2011
I have just taken delivery of a Sony KDL22EX320BU LED Edge Lit TV, I had done some research as I wanted a small screen TV capable of Internet and Freeview HD. When I saw the spec. for this tv on another website I noticed it was quoted as having a Freeview HD tuner, I checked a number of other sites and 4 out of 5 confirmed this "fact", so I parted with the cash. I even called the seller Hughes Direct to double check the spec. On delivery I took out the instruction booklet and checked, needless to say the not so easy to understand document does say that all tvs in the EX range are Freeview HD...EXCEPT the 24 and 22 inch..bummer. Also the tv only has 2 HDMI inputs and 1 Scart input.
On the bright side it does have a great picture, and intelligently upscales whatever input your have. The internet setup (wired) was easy and seems pretty good so far. I have kept the item even though wrongly advertised, Hughes were very good and offered a full refund.
Personally I think Sony should write clearer specs. for their kit, it was not easy to find this info out.
When I looked I could not find this TV on the Sony website hence my double checking specs. before purchase.

If anyone finds a Freeview HD, 1080p, Internet TV for sale in 22 or 24 inch pls shout!
44 Comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?