on 19 April 2011
I bought this level as I was moving to a new house and I needed to fit curtain poles at all of the windows.

I am not the best at DIY and although I have a very keen eye when it comes to seeing if something is not hanging straight on a wall, I am not very good at actually fixing things straight myself!

I hoped that the laser level would succeed where tape measures and spirit levels have previously failed.

It was a bit fiddly trying to find something high and steady enough to hold the level, but with a little ingenuity I managed it! This is a great little item, I can now say that I am an expert at fitting curtain poles that are truly level!!
0Comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?