on 30 September 2010
After hours upon hours of trawling forums and and product reviews I decided to purchase this torch and I'm seriously impressed.
The main usage of this will be for night commuting along poorly lit country lanes on my bike. Most bike lights are made to be noticed by drivers and don't exactly light the path in front of you very well unless you go for something which has a seperate battery pack and they are very costly.
This light is phenomenal, as soon as I turned it on I was shocked by the intensity of the beam! I honestly think that this could blind you if you looked into the lens.
It lights the road in front of me like a car headlamp would and I feel very safe riding at night now.
The build quality is solid and I would recommend this HIGHLY to anyone considering a torch or bike light of any kind.
Thanks guys for making such a top quality product and I will be recommending this to anyone who is in the market for such a thing.
0Comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?