on 16 February 2010
I have been using this product daily for up to 2 hours over the last two weeks and whilst it hasn't helped with my mood or cognitive disfunction, it has had a positive effect on my energy levels and I now sleep much better at night.

The product was just as described and works as expected and, despite the intensity, I no longer notice when its on. My only minor niggle is that it would benefit from an adjustable stand and some means of wall mounting. Also, from my readings on SAD I am unconvinced that blue light offers any advantage over white light.

To conclude; whilst I haven't seen the drastic improvements some people have, it has no-the-less proved beneficial and I doubt that any other comparable lightbox would have shown better results. I am happy with my purchase.
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.