on 7 February 2003
I remember the television series way back in 1980/81 watching Carl Sagan open up the universe in an exciting stimulating way, and in some ways marrying science fact with science fiction.
My dad bought me the book for my birthday in 1981 and I still have and cherish and often read it in the quiet moments.
It's sad that Carl Sagan is no longer with us but his work lives on through this wonderful book. I would like to say one day thank you Carl for introducing to the universe.
What's this?