on 28 April 2011
I had seen the Ab Circle Pro on many occasions on the television shopping channels. While sat at home feeling sluggish, heavy around the waist and generally feeling unfit, after watching the advert and seeing the trim lady with the size 6 waist i'm thinking....I so want a bod like that! so after much consideration and I must say I was sold on this product from the first time I was sucked into the advert I went ahead and bought one. How or why I thought this one contraption would give me the Abs of my dreams I have no idea but hey muggins here still bought it!

So lets cut to the stuff you want to know about, did I feel the benefit, did I get great Abs and did it deliver what it said it would..... What do you think?!
Ummm NO! why I fell for the sales pitch I have no idea, I'm usually a sensible girl and view things like this as a gimmick,. I gave it a months use and used it every day twice a day for at least 20 mins each time so way more than the few mins a day advised. I ate pretty healthily but I never noticed a tug, a gripe or the so called 'burn' no pain no gain in my book! I'm not considerably overweight, just a few pounds I needed to shift so I would have thought this would have been a doddle! nope :-(

The fact is this, you need to be uber strict with yor diet and include a lot of cardio work along side this "tummy saucer"
Although the ad states to have a calorie controlled diet you really need to basically do what you would do in the gym for an hour or so (warm up,cardio, muscle toning and cool downs) then use the Ab Pro because it really won't tone your abs with this on its own.
Save yourself some dosh and check out the fitness channel on TV, so much better and am seeing results! I am now 3" slimmer on my waist purely from putting some effort into it without the Ab Pro :-)

Seriously if you want to have fab abs then you may have to do it the old fashioned way...cardio and ab workouts but as this just didn't do it for me it may very well work for you.

Apart from it not really doing what i expected it to do it hurt my knees, i fell off it and really hurt my knees as it's very slippery if not in the little knee pads properly.
I now have the joy of placing an advert in our local paper to sell the darn thing.
99 Comments| 214 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.