on 17 June 2012
Rebuilt my Antec cased computer with Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3-B3 motherboard which has USB3 header to plug a front panel into. This Uspeed USB3 2-port front panel was fitted in place of a multi port panel which I was not entirely happy with. I now have just the 2 ports (of this Uspeed panel) showing on the front of my computer. Looks so neat and unfussy. All my USB drives now plug into this panel giving good speed increase for my USB3 drives, especially my Kingston Mobilite G3 USB3/SD card reader, my Buffalo USB3 MiniStation and very good sound from my Grado SR80 headphones plugged into a USB3/3.5mm adapter, I'm sure also that there is a speed increase when transfering files from my Panasonic TM900, but this just might be an illusion! I recommend this Uspeed unit for the speed increase and money well spent.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.