on 11 July 2014
I'm still reading it so this review might change and it is biased towards my personal exercise choice. I lift weights and occassionally run, I'm not endurance minded in the slightest, therefore this book might not be aimed at my specific interest but after hearing how the "Barbell Shrugged" guys were talking about him on their podcast I bought the book.
Now, I've not had time to sit down and get to grips with the actual book but through my brief browsing when I get home from work; now I thought that this had information that would be easily accessible for everyone and having had an injury the section on injury prevention and recovery seemed to be a particularly area I was going to aim for. I don't really know much about Ben Greenfield he seem's very charismatic and could probably sell me on anything, but how does he reasonably think that "stem cell therapy" is an appropiate recovery option to include in a mass produced book that I had to pay serious attention to when buying the hardback issue or the kindle issue (£16 or £6); I went for the Kindle option as I'm skint, which broke the bank so I'm going to have to put off my stem cell treament.

As I've said I'm not the intended audience and I have not yet had the chance to sit down and read this book indepth.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.