on 5 July 2005
I received my Epilator today, and thought I would have a quick try and ended up defuzzing both of my legs fully! It took me a while (probably 2 hours with rests for cleaning the epilator) but I have very dark, coarse hair. I think it shouldn't take so long with repeated use.
I think the key to less pain, is to use this when hairs are shorter (this is recommended in the instruction booklet). I had left the hair on my thighs to grow fairly long in preparation for waxing, but I thought I would try this out anyway, and it worked well although I think it was more painful because the hairs were longer. I trimmed my bikini line with scissors before epilating and that helped.
I did try it very briefly on my underarms but that was tooooo painful, but then I find underarm waxing excrutiating.
I owned an Epilady many years ago, used it once, and vowed never to use an epilator again, but I must say that I will definitely not be bothering to get my legs waxed again. I will try and persevere with my underarms (maybe if I get very drunk the next time???). I think if you are used to waxing, you will be able to cope with this, at least YOU can control this.
Super product at a great price. I cannot recommend this highly enough.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details