Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 24 April 2013
I wanted a Schoenberg box set and was considering this one because of the cheap price but will look elsewhere now because this one has no booklet, the previous reviewer made me aware of this. I'm the kind of person that really enjoys reading about the composer and their music whilst listening to it.
Can anyone recommend a good Schoenberg box set that comes with an informative booklet? any help is appreciated.
I think I read another review somewhere about Sony not including booklets with their box sets, I think that's a pretty bad idea, it certainly puts me off buying them anyway.
8 people found this helpful