on January 3, 2012
Shelly Crane has done it again and knocked out ANOTHER fantastic novel. Significance was the first book in the series and it literally blew me away and now Accordance; the second book in the series has left me lost for words because of how awesome it was.

Accordance starts where Significance finishes and from the start you're thrown into Maggie's and Caleb's wonderful but dangerous life. Their still trying to get to know on another and even though their completely in love, they are still trying to take steps that a normal couple would take. Like going to a club, going for dinner and wondering about their relationship going to the next level. They are that much stronger as a couple in this book because they finally come into their abilities and it was truly wonderful to watch them explore and test their new abilities. It's honestly a joy to read about these two and I feel closer to them more than ever.

What I enjoyed more about this book was we had a lot more interaction from the secondary characters like Kyle & Jen. I really enjoyed finding more about them and watching their journeys develop. I was absolutely thrilled for Kyle and Lynne, it wasn't something I expected so it was a nice surprise but what I loved most was Bish and Jen's story. How heart-breaking! I'll be honest I don't really care for Bish all that much, he annoyed me through out this book, being so over protective of Maggie but boy, do I want a happy ending for him. Shelly please give this boy a happy ending!

The story its self is as dangerous as ever and with new threats popping up all over the place Maggie and Caleb sure have their work cut out for them. I can not wait to see what happens next because talk about a cliff-hanger! May 2012 cannot come quick enough.
What's this?