on 8 February 2012
I read this after looking at the you tube video by the author about the creation of the characters and the location.

I started reading and initially enjoyed it, the descriptions of places seemed good, although there were bizzarre little sub histories of places that I am not convinced are entirely accurate, especially as the main location of the story, Charring Cross Police Station makes no reference to the original use of the building.

There is confusion of the Police structure to the point where I was left wondering about the research of the author.

The sexual scenes are somewhat over indulged and bizarrely all of the charecters engaging in sexual activity appeared to have an identical taste in a particular sexual act, which was graphically described without any real benifit to the plot.

The end was somewhat of a dissapointment, the story just stopped, and I am not convinced that it will be finished in other stories.

I may give the author another go, but I think that had I spent more than 99p for the kindle edition I may be disappointed.
What's this?