on 20 October 2011
I am not a full time Java developer, but I still do a fairly large amount of Java coding. I bought this book just to have a quick reference on my desk and to quickly look over the stuff I don't remember and because it was very cheep for it's value, and I've added as an extra to a larger order.
Since I've bought it, I haven't regreted it for a moment. Right from the start I've learned something new and this has encourage me to read it through from start to end, not just keep it as a reference.
I highly recomend this little book, let's call it your little helper.
What's this?