on 4 November 2004
Please, please, please do NOT read this book in public. I took it on holiday with me and I have not yet recovered. I was unable to contain guffawing shrieks of laughter and at one point, on a crowded beach, had to stop reading the book I was so embarrased. Just thinking about it makes me smile.
There is one particular episode involving a kidnapped dog which was so funny, I read it over and over with tears streaming down my face. This was in a Greek restaurant.
You have been warned.
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?