Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 1 April 2017
I am very happy with this phone it is so much better than the one I am replacing it with. I am on a sim only contract but did not want a smart phone (my work takes me outdoors for long periods so I wanted a simple phone with long battery life) and the phones on offer from my provider were not quite what I was after. This phone works very well with my sim I am pleased to say. The phone is compact enough for me to slip into a pocket and robust enough to cope with my lifestyle (my last one got chewed up by a rough cut mower - which is, I admit, at the extreme end of the spectrum) Most importantly it has a clear screen and text and icons that are easy to view, my close up vision being not to bright. It is also loud and flags up missed calls and text messages clearly. I use a lot of noisy machinery so I tend to miss many calls so this is very useful to me. The software has some internet capacity but I don't use that, nevertheless it is there along with the now ubiquitous Facebook. Apps I get which are useful to me are calculator & calendar (which I expect must be pretty much standard in all phones now) but these are quite clear to view. There is also an app to add notes, a weather app (which oddly gets my location wrong). Radio, music, etc. It has a 0.3 megapixel VGA camera which is OK for a quick shot or to set some wallpaper but you wouldn't want to use it for your photo album.
Minus points - my only really minus point is the contacts list. I can only add one number per contact which is a bit of an innconvienience when I had contacts with landlines, mobile numbers, office numbers etc. Also I can not add emails or addresses. Hence only 4 stars.
113 people found this helpful