on 30 March 2014
I was really impressed when I saw this case for the price it was posted at. Less than £10! The material does look like real leather and I've already had people saying they liked it. It's really slim and it really doesn't add too much thickness to it at all yet it still protects my iPad well from all sides.
The only problem I've encountered with this case is the faux leather coming away from the plastic in on or two of the corners but that's only when I've been using it in my bag and so on. Otherwise, this is a really good case for a really great price so I would really recommend it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink