TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 October 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is the latest incarnation of the Bitdefender security package; it includes everything you need to keep your computer secure, and it's a further improvement upon the previous edition.

Installation is quick and easy - the code number is short and easy to enter, and the whole process took me about 20 minutes from start to finish. It removed traces of Macafee without problems, and it was set up without a hitch. People who are completely unable to navigate their way around a computer will probably need a little bit of help, but most users will find this no problem at all.

I like the dashboard feature, which is simple and visually oriented to use - unlike previous versions which always seemed to want me to do this or tell me that, this one runs quietly in the background without demanding attention. You can tweak and adjust to your heart's content if you wish to, though.

I changed over to Kapsersky a couple of years ago as I preferred its simplicity - Bitdefender is now equally as good, in my opinion, although I have been unable to find a 'point and click' screen keyboard option, which Kaspersky offers; this feature saved one of my laptops when the keyboard broke, and I now look for it in all packages.
44 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?