on 15 July 2010
I think this is a fabulous bit of kit. It is packed with facilities and features and very easy to set up.
I would have bought it just to be a print server, but I use it for so much more.
It is great as a back-up device, and it allows me to get at files even when I am away from home. The media server can talk through the network to my PS3, which means I can get at the whole of my media collection and I am not limited by the 40Gig on the PS3.
I have recommended to several colleagues at work, and one has already bought one.
You do need to understand a bit about IP ports and router configuration to use it on the net. But if you are just using it on your own net it is very simple to set up.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.